Immediately protect the breadwinner’s current and future earnings, protect mortgage debt, car debts, credit card debt, other loans, Savings program for funding future goals: College, Real Estate investment, New home, Retirement, Grandchildren gifts
- 1Protecting your family with life insurance is easy and inexpensive. Often, you may get your life insurance application approved quickly without a medical exam. With the loss of the breadwinner, life insurance will save your family from financial hardship.
- 2Gather quotes for both a 10 year term insurance policy or a 20 year term life policy for $250,000 or $500,000. You will be surprised at the low term insurance rates available. Cheap term life insurance will help pay off debts such as your mortgage, car loan balance, credit cards, etc.
- 3Many people purchase an Indexed Universal Life insurance policy to enjoy tax-free earnings and to build a savings account for future needs. Indexed Universal Life is an excellent vehicle to save for retirement income or college funding for your children.
- 4If charity is part of your financial planning, we recommend life insurance to fund for philanthropic goals. Name your favorite charity as a beneficiary of one of your whole life insurance policies is a wonderful gesture. Helping a grandchild with college funds is another excellent choice for purchasing a tax-free life insurance policy.
Did you know?
You may now be eligible for life insurance even if your health is not ideal. There are many insurance carriers, including Mutual of Omaha, Gerber Life and AIG that offer guaranteed whole insurance to help cover final expenses.
Three Tips for Your Family When Purchasing Life Insurance
- Purchase a 20 year or 30 year term life policy in place of a 10 year or 15 year term policy. This is especially true if you are under the age of 40 and buying life insurance.
- We recommend the life insurance policy protects your family until the kids are at least age 25. The younger your children, the longer the term life insurance contract should last. 20 or 30 year term insurance policy is highly recommend.
- There are certain times to purchase life insurance to enjoy the lowest term rates -- when you are young, healthy and have the income. As we age, rates go up substantially, our health often gets worse, and our income is lower.
- Apply for a no medical exam before applying for a life insurance policy that requires a medical exam. Call Jack for full details.
Avoid This Scenario at All Costs
Have you noticed the (disturbing) trend when someone passes away friends and family quickly set-up a "GoFundMe" page? It is reported there are over 500,000 GoFundMe pages requesting donations running at any one time. This is mind boggling. I urge you, do not let your family's financial future rest on hoping for donations in order to maintain their current lifestyle. Go to the life insurance quoting tool on the top of this page. It only takes a minute to gather life insurance quotes. You will be surprised with how low the rates are for term insurance.